Search my Blogs and my website

Sunday 1 April 2012

A complete eFFing disaster!

Oh dear......
  Whilst fumbling around in the spare room for a USB stick semi-drunk last night, I accidentally dropped my hard drive onto the laptop keyboard.  The F key suddenly popped up on the end of its spring and stayed there, looking very wonky.  Despite having more than a little comedy value, I was bloody furious but some angry prodding managed to push it back in & get it to line back up with its mates, sort of.  But did it still work?  Er, occasionally but fine if you really smashed your finger into it.



  This morning I was devastated - a lovely laptop ruined.  I couldn't believe my luck though when a quick scout around the internet revealed that you can buy replacement keys without binning the whole keyboard!  £1.10 from Ebay!!!  Get in!!

  Had to smile though - only I could wear out the F key on a keyboard.  Really must stop ranting online.....

  Blimey, is that the time?  Got a bike race at 14:00, best get a move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment