Search my Blogs and my website

Friday 27 January 2012

Jodrell Banker....

  Bloody hell, the digital revolution eh?

  I got really fed up with absolutely appalling reception on our Freeview stuff a while ago so went out and bought the  HUGEST, highest gain aerial in the whole world, put it on the end of a HUGE pole and fastened it to the side of the house.  I can safely say no-one locally has such a massive erection.  It goes without saying that the reception is now ace!

  Little did I know that shortly after putting it up, the analogue signal was turned off and the digital signal was increased in power by 16 times!  I'm surprised the bloody coax doesn't melt now.  The real choker is though that now the signal on a £9.99 cheapy that I put on the same pole for a telly upstairs is just as good!  Aaaaarrrggghhhh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment