Search my Blogs and my website

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Mysterious growth on Wooluf's paw....

   ...had us worried for a while.  It started off looking a bit like a tick but then got bigger and all warty looking.  I made the fatal mistake of going on the internet and trying to diagnose it myself and frightened the crap out of myself!  It was potentially a skin tumour that in rare circumstances could metastasise and end up all over the poor dog's body.  Bit skint at the minute but a trip to the vets couldn't wait.  Anyway, turns out this is a common place for doggies to get tumours but they are rarely malignant and tend to drop off by themselves.  Best news was that it probably wasn't even a tumour, just some sort of callous.  Phew!  We're watching it daily and it continues to shrink.  Hurrah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment